Lymphoma B cancer, sticky skin around my genital areas, armpits, eye lids under arms and genitals

I am recovering from Lymphoma B cancer and in my second remission period, I had a lump the size of a tennis ball removed from my neck here in Portugal. Last summer as chemo finished I got sticky skin around my genital areas and armpits, it went away but about three months ago it began to return and now it is on my eye lids under arms and genitals, I see on the internet many sufferes but no advice or cure, would you have any ideas please? Richard
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012