Lymphodoma red, itchy elbow, lumps under skin. Had cellulitis. What is going on?

3 days go i went to the ER cause my right lymphodema was red in spots especially the inside of the elbow and itchy. i wear a compression sleeve every day. was told i had cellulitis . i was put on antibiotics, the dr. sd theres a lump inside the elbow, sd it wasnt a lymph node. all my other lymoh nodes were taken from under the arm etc. due to cancer in 1999. never had a problem w/this arm b4 now. now i notice a few small lumps under the skin above my elbow on the inside, getting concerned, was wondering if other lymph nodes were there
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013