Lymphocytes high in blood test, bone spur in neck, swollen thyroid. Chances of HIV?

I just got my blood tests in today. Still waiting on the rheumatoid but so far ONLY my lymphocytes are high (45). I am 27 years old, 135lbs (gained a little this year) I have a bone spur in my neck and my knuckles and wrists and elbows ache sometimes (reason for the rheumatoid test) I have been lacking energy for over a year. My gyno noticed my thyroid in my neck was a little large about 6 months ago so he ordered blood tests that came back normal. What could this be? I am especially afraid of HIV . (personal fear). Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013