Lymphangitis, skin condition, clotting, chronic dermatitis, psoriasis, infected foot, lesion, redness and inflammation. Medication?

Some Dr. adviced me to take Plavix to prevent clots from a lymphangitis caused by an infection of the skin condition such as Psoriasis in one foot. What is better in this case the Plavix for 21 days or Aspirin 325 mg?
I suffer from chronic dermatitis or psoriasis in my foot that usually is infected but it caused a distant infection on the internal side of the ancle redness and inflamation with a red path from the foot to the lesion.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013