Lymph-nodes throughout the body paining, ear ache, cracking in throat. Cause and cure?

almost 4 weeks of being able to feel all my lympthnodes throughout my whole body my ears have been hurting more all on the right side. this is not to painful but bothersome. i ve not felt the best either. now i ve just noticed the right side of my throat has a cracking feeling or something. now that i have felt it seems to be really tender. sh
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Oct 2013
Hello dear
Thanks for your query at HCM

Lymph node enlargement can be due to infection or inflammation in ear or upper respiratory tract . Ear pain and lymph node enlargement indicate ear infection.
My recommendation would be that consult ENT specialist for further investigation and management.
If nothing on physical examination Fine needle aspiration cytology of lympph node can help in diagnosis.