Lymph nodes noticed around groin and neck. Painful at times. Had unprotected sex. Worried

What medcine,supplements and foods can help increase the strength of my immune system?I ave two lymph nodes at the right side of my groin and many nodes on both sides of my neck.This nodes has been here since june 2011.The node appear after i had an unprotected sex june 2011.I experience sever flu and headache during that time and i went for HIV test,syphilis,gonorohea,tuberclosis infact general body test include xray of my lungs,all these test can negative.I am so much worried what to do of this nodes,i sometimes experience little pain on my worried
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013