Lymph nodes in neck, throat, breast. Numbness. Family history of cancer?

Good morning! I know that I have cancer by my doctors don t believe me because my lymph nodes are so small. Now my question is what causes them to pop up everywhere like popcorn so fast, especially after they have been discovered? The first ones were found on my neck by my pain specialist and I prayed and God confirmed that I had it and then it confirmed it w/my 20yr. old daughter. Now the lymph nodes are all in my throat, the surgeon has just found them in both breast , and I found a cluster under my left arm which is where the numbness has been for months. My biopsy will be done on Wednesday and the doctors will then see but it is very disheartening when those you look to to care for you don t even trust that you know your own body especially after seeing the history of my family with cancer. (mother-survivor, sister-13yr survivor, 13yr. old nephew just died in October from Testicle Cancer(youngest in the states), now me 46. Can you give some kind of answer or am I asking the wrong question?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013