Lymph node under jaw swollen, headaches, breathing difficulty. Blood test, ultrasound done. Result awaited

Hi I m 16 and my lymph nodes right under my jaw on both sides have been swollen really big like golf ball size for a few weeks now and I went to the doctor and they took my blood a few days ago but haven t told me the results they also wanted to do a ultrasound but haven t said anything so I m worried it s something big and the weird thing is I have no symptoms but head aches and some difficulty breathing but that may just be from stress I just want to know for sure what you think it is and actually after a few days it s gone down and I have no more head aches but I still think something is wrong please help.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013