Lymph node tuberculosis, viral fever, weakness, leg and lower back pain. Treatment options?

I am diagnosed with lymph node tuberclosis on right neck for last 6 months, In 4th month of my treatment, I went down with viral fever and even after 2 months of my fever, I am feeling weak, tired, leg pain, headache with neck stiffness in the morning and lower back pain . Some times I have fever too. Is this serious problem or it is just weakness..even initially my doctor told me that I will put on weight with this R-cinex but i am not gaining any weight. Is this okay or there is any problem? plz sugesst
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013