Lymph node swelling in neck, pain in hands. Can you help me?

Hello Doctor, I am 19 years old and for the past 2-3 weeks I ve been fighting an infection that has caused some lymph node swelling in my neck . That isn t what I m asking about though, ever since then I ve had pain in the back of my hands, a deep and dull, achy pain and the veins seems to be bulging as well. I dont have an appointment until next week and I m worried about this, can you help me and let me know what it is? I ve been highly stressed since the infection, could that be the cause?r
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012