Lymph node swelling in groin, hip pain, rashes on legs, itching on stomach. Allergic to fluoxitine?

my lymph nodes in groin look like a sausage and have done for several months. I also feel an ache in my hip but inside like its not swelling but in deeper. I have what looks like gooosebumps but are red allover my legs and some on my arms. i also found some on my tummy and when I itch them they heal and then turn into freckles. Is it an alergic reaction to fluoxitine? I also have an annoying hacking cough.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012