Lymph node on the mastoid bone behind the ear. Swelling from sinus infection. Need to see an ENT doctor?

I ve always had a lymph node on my mastoid bone behind my right ear. Swelling occurs obviously from infection, but lately it hasn t gone back down since my last sinus infection . No fever or infection. I have occasional scalp psoriasis that flares from time to time but not recently. Also one lymph on the right side my neck has hardened since the last infection too. No pain with either lymph node, and they both can slightly move but not by much. Was thinking a trip to an ENT would be my next step? Don t want to over think it though. Suggestions?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013