Lupus on vaginal wall, continuous fatigue, bloating and blood clot discharge, ultrasound shows cysts lining on uterine wall. Advise?

I just turned 40 and have been healthy and extremely active in sports all my life. In 2011 i had what appeared to be a false positive for lupus show up on my annual exam - but it did make me question fatigue and some diet issues i was having. I had knee surgery in oct.2011, then tore Achilles in may 2012. I was put on anti-inflammatories & pain meds for first time. I then got bacterial vaginitis (no history of yeast infections), but when inserting capsule, discovered lumps on vaginal wall. For last four months my period went from regular (4-5 days) to extremely heavy and lasts about 7-10 dys. The bloating , cramping & fatigue is not going away and i have icky blood clot discharges frequently (almost daily) between periods. The only test I have had done is an ultrasound which revealed cysts lining my uterine wall. My family doc has referred me to a specialist (3-8 month wait list) and has not really advocated for any urgency. I am not usually a worrier and don t know if I should be. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012