Lupus, Neurofibromatosis type 1. Walking trouble, renal failure, left eye vision not clear. Do i have Sjoren s syndrome?

hello I have lupus and am very sick and have troub walking and now they say my kindy are starting to fail they are running test and I cant see very well out my left eyeI fell like I am falling a part I am 52 yr old I have a twin sister and she has sarcoids and lupus and I have nf1 we have a plate fool but we have good spirts lol so Iam worried about my eyes Ihave sjogren's Thank-you Janet Heddinger
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013