Lung pain while breathing in and feeling cold. What is causing this?

About. Three today I d had a sudden pain in my lungs, like a shocking pain when I d breath in. This was followed by a cold chill within minutes, I figured a hot shower would fix me. While in the shower my body went into crippling chill, painfully crippling and everywhere, and about a 103 temp. Passed out wrapped in blankets freezing painfully and covered in sweat. Any ideas what caused it, it s roughly 6 hrs later and I feel great.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013