Lung infection, fever, night swelling, low WBC, RBC after chemotherapy for chronic lymphocytic leukemia. No improvement with antibiotics, colstim injection. What is the reason?

My mother is a patient of Chronic Lymphocytic lukemia.After her 5th cycle of Chemotherapy which is Bendamustine & Retuximab regimn she is suffering from fever & lungs infection.As the oral antibiotics were not working doctor advised her to get admitted in hospital.As the WBC & RBC were low,she was given 20 colstim injection & 2 packed cells.Now she is still in the hospital & she is suffering from night swelling.Can u please tell me the reason of this??
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012