Lung collapsed after pneumothorax. Shortness of breath. What is my life expectancy?

Hello Doctor, (age 33, male), i had spontaneous pneumothorax when i was 17, my left lung collapsed and doctors tried with chest tube to remove air but it was not successful. But since i didn t have any shortness of breath or any problem i didn t take any further treatment. Now i am 33 and still don t face any shortness of breath of any problem. But i want to understand what would be my maximum life time. Will i be living at least till 55-60 yrs. Thanks in advance for your response
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012