Lung cancer, spread to brain, body paralysed, giving mannitol 100ml, dexona 8mg and rantac injection. Medicine and cure?

Hi Doctor, Am from kerala. Right now my father is suffering with lung cancer ( adenocarcinoma IVth Stage). From the lungs its spread to brain also. As per the doctors diagnosis there is no medicine for this. Present Situation:- Body full paralysed stage, Not taking, only left hand slightly moving, eyes also in closed condition.liquid food (less taking) Medicines:- The only medicine rightnow giving is Mannitol 100ml Injection, Dexona ( Dexamethasone ) 8mg Injection, rantac injection & RL injection. Can you pls suggest me any medicine will help my father to change from this position. atleast just he will able to call me my name only. Am begging you to pls help me in this situation... Expecting a favourable reply.. Thanks & regards, Pradeep
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012