Lumpy puss on tongue and sensation around left ear goes from temples to shoulder. Reasons ?

I have a lumpy puss on tongue and a strange sensation around left ear, especially hen I move my head quickly or lie down and turn from side to side. This sensation is almost akin to a funny bone tingle and it goes from temple to ear down shoulder to elbow to hand. Not really pain but a weird tingly pressure. I thought maybe sinus infection but my nasal passages are clear. I do feel a little heaviness in chest.....and have for weeks but I thought it was
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012