Lumpy discharge when ejaculating, having safe sex. Diabetes or diet related?

I am 18 years old, I find a gloopy/lumpy discharge when I ejaculate. I m pretty sure I don t have an STI , as i have safe sex , and this has been a problem before I had any sexual activity. Reading other article it was suggested that this could be diet related or even due to diabetes , I don t have diabetes and restricted my diet to low sugar, and this had no effect. It is an inconsistent amount, and somedays there will be none at all. Infact I often find the day after a sexual encounter I no longer have the discharge, but then later returns as time passes.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012