Lumps under skin, groin area, knee and legs, itchiness, body rashes. Been sexually active. Suggestion?

i have lumps about the size of a pea under the skin. they are occuring between my groin and my knee on the inner side of my legs. they itch like crazy but are not painful. i have also noticed that over the past week that two same sized lumps have shown up on the shaft of my penis. i am only sexually active with my wife. i have had an all over body rash that has itched like you wouldnbt believe although it seems to be going away, it is the lumps that are giving me concern. especially on the shaft of my penis. one showed up and within 3 days i had a second one.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013