Lumps under arms, cold sweats, tender, painful, redness near nipple. MRI, mammogram, ultrasound done. Treatment?

hello, i have 5or 6 lumps vary in size under my right arm , and 2 under left. they are painful. I started feeling bad 3 days ago achey all over kinda fluish i guess. I m not loads better still get occasional achey and cold sweats, but generally much better than a few days before, how ever the lumps are there and still painful but not as tender.I have also developed a red area near my right niple that is sore and i also believe there is a small lump there. I dont think I d be real concerned but in the past (2-3 years) that area was suspisious and after mamaagram & ultra sound i then had an MRI , resutls were a mixed bag, something about it lit up and stayed lit up as verses to lighting up quickly and then light going away. Confusing as afer all that i was told to watch it....i chose to put it on the back you believe this could be related?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer