Lumps under armpit close to the chest, hard and fluid filled, pain on pressing, history of tonsils, uses deo regularly, under stress. Help?

24 years old my son just found two lumps , they are less than 1cm diameter and very close from each other in near of the vein under right side armpit but they are close to chest , it has just like vein color from the picture. He feels they are hard & field with fluid, feels the pain when he press the lumps. He uses deodorant daily since teenage. He is very stressed in school since school started in last month. He had tonsillitis about 10days ago and he took first three days augmentin but did not work after that changed medication to cipro for 6 days. I am not able to sleep since I heard he has lumps. thank you for helping me and my son. HB
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012