Lumps on vagina, in mouth, red in color. History of HPV. Cancer?

First i found out i had a lesion and it was HPV my doctor said it would go away on its won probably if i drank a lot of water and etc.. but now i see a few little lumps on my vagina does this mean it got worst ? is it turning into something else ? ; i also got HPV ( human papillomavirus ) in my mouth now i see little bath and on one side i see like a whole with lumps i don t know its kind of red and touches my teeth is this weird ? is it cancer ? what can happen what is it what can i do ? are they both related ? do i know how 2 big problems /
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012