Lumps on tongue after having flu. Mouth ulcers, sore spot, little red spots all over mouth, blister on lip. What could this be?

I have had flu for about 6 days now and then I started to get these large lumps on my tongue .. One is yellow its not a spot as its hard and the other ones red but smaller.. Then the next day I found a lot of ulcers apearing in my mouth and shined a torch in my mouth to see anything else and there was a white large spot at the back of my mouth with had blood surounding it..then the next day I woke up andi had a number on little red spots on the rood of my mouth and a large blister (transparent) on my lip.. Do you have any idea what this is?:-(
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012