Lumps on the upper lip, blood in urine. Low hemoglobin diagnosed. What is happening?

I have some red lumps on my upper lips which seems to contain so dark blood.. I have heard similar case 5 years ago. When I try to pop it, many came back in return and I was spitting blood over flowing from every second. I could notice at a point that all the root of hairs all over body turned red. One day I saw a sign of blood also in my urine . So when I went to the lad, low hemoglobin was dictated and I was admitted on ICU , but cos of money issues, no treatment was given to me same day. But when the dr came the next day I was discharged. Now I the same lumps just came out on my lips again . Pls tell me what It could be.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013