Lumps on the stomach due to constant injection of insulin. Is there a surgery for this?

Hi, I have a really deformed stomach area after over injecting my insulin for a number of years. I d like to know if there s anything that can be done surgically, or keyhole maybe to help remove the lumps and bumps. I ve left the area alone for about two years now but there s no change to the shape of my stomach area. It s like a ridge. I myself am a young woman, and a healthy weight (slim). It looks really awful and it s constantly on my mind, if there s any help or advice you could give me I d be really grateful. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013