Lumps on the neck, earlobes. Had lump with soreness on the neck post a bee sting. Advice?

I am 17 and I found a 2 smallish lumps on the right side of my neck. Later on I found some behind my ear and those disapeared or moved to my earlobe . I heard they are lymph nodes. Ladt week I got stung by a a bee and when I woke up the next day my neck was sore and i found a harder lump on it. I am very scared on what it is. Also before i work out i stretch and this side hurts a little. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
It is normal to have a large bump and neck stiffness after a bite of bee. These are all local reactions to the sting venom and these will subside gradually over next 5-7 days. You can take an oral antiallergic and do a hot fomentation for symptomatic relief.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal