Lumps on the left side of neck, headaches. History of cancer in the same location. Is it cancer?

HI THERE, IM 29 YEARS OLD AND HAVE NOTICED OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS LUMPS ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY NECKS..NOT VISIBLE BUT BY TOUCH...IT IS UNCOMFORTABLE...IM HAVING HEADACHES ..IM REALLY FREAKING OUT BECAUSE I JUST LOST MY MOM TO CANCER IN THE SAME LOCATION AS THESE LUMPS? WHAT COULD IT POSSIBLY BE? BESIDES THE HEADACHES AND DISCOMFORT MY BODY IS DEFFINITLY TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING IS GOING ON??? PLEASE HELP!! I AM SO SCARED!!!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012