Lumps on the head with hair loss, been placing pressure on head in gym. Could that be a cause?

I have 3-4 spots/lumps on my head that I have never had before. It caused hair loss on these spots and you currently cant see the hair pores. At first it was tender to touch and would either leak clear/ blood on its own. I did pop them a few times thinking they were pimples but all blood came out and I read up on them not to do that.. Its been a month and the bumps are getting smaller and disappearing but my hair pores still can t be seen. I believe I got this in the gym by placing too much pressure on my head because I started to plant my head differently while benching which caused this. Could this be a possibility these bumps or even cysts are caused by pressure and will my hair grow back in these spots?? There really is no liquid clear puss or blood left in them. Nothing in a white color ever came out.. just clear/blood. So as of now there is just small bumps left but the hair loss is noticeable.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013