Lumps on the head and neck, feeling pressure, dizziness. Do I have mono infection?

Hi..for a week now ive had lumps on back of my head and on my neck i have a constant big pressure in my head. I feel dizzy sometimes feels like im gonna pass out and it always feels worst at night. Last thursday,i went to the hospital for theses symptoms,doctor told me i might have Mono. And he gave me medication for it and its not making it any better plus i got no sore troath and i tought it was the main symptom of mono? I ve been wondering why he isn t sure its what i got since he took some blood test ..He told me if and didnt feel better id have to go back and he would run some more test to see if i have some rare virus or something..? This is starting to stress me out a little can someone please help me ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013