Lumps on the back of head causing headache on one side, pressure on back of head, dizzy spells, blurry vision. Treatment?

3 hard lumps on back of head, base of skull before neck. They are painful when touched moved or stretched. Causing headaches only on my right side, sometimes sending shooting pains down my neck to base of skull. No puss, no ooze, no redness. Causing pressure on back of head. Hard time sleeping, dizzy spells, black outs, vision becoming more blurry in right eye. Please help if you have any direction
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  426 Awaiting Answer