Lumps on skin, swelling in throat, itching, tingling and burning, redness. What is going on?

My age is 41,an for about 2 months now I been having all of a sudden swells-ups to 1 or both top & bottom eye lids, my lips , my palm & the bottom of my feet feel very lumpy, my skin be having these small itchy watery like lumps in different areas of my skin, an today I can feel swelling it in my thoat, these areas all start with a light itchy tingling burning feeling, then in a 30mins, 2hrs, 3hrs time frame the all the tingling area begins to swell an it s there is no pattern to where it may start or end from but mostly I ve notices my eyes is the most frequent area the first signs of attack, an it mostly it happens when I go to bed then I wake up my face looking like the elephant man or looks like I been in a fight, then all of a sudden 24hrs to 36hrs all the swelling goes down like nothing ever happened an this action keep repeating but also I ve notice it s a lil more frequently happening, I wondered if I was allergic to something I was eating but this is a very odd feeling if it s something I should be worried about because of my age being 41 now, I just wanted some help, idea or directions what could be happening an what steps I could take to figure this out......I really really need any info what happening with me.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013
hello dear
you are suffering from a condition called as angiooedema.
It is similar to hives but apart from skin lesions there occur oedema in throat , swelling around eye lids and lips.

there is no permanent cure for this, it can only be controlled.

please meet a dermatologist and get a prescription

thank you