Lumps on scrotum and behind ear, soft to the touch. Cost of removal?

im 22 years old when i was 14 or 15 i had a strange bumb appear on my scrotum bought the size of a bb at first.i messed with it tring to get rid of it but bad idea, its the size of a pea now. then when i was 17 one just like it appeared behind my ear then another behind my ear a year later both the size of a pea then bout 6 months ago another one came on my scrotum the size of a bb .so i have 2 on my scrotum(1 pea sized and 1 bb sized) and 2 behind my right ear(both pea sized) they appear to be directly beneath the skin. soft if u lightly touch . feels kinda hard if u squeeze it.never painful just sucks their there. my ? s R 1. no insurance how much(est.) to remove 2. what they r (they make me very anti social as in to nervous bout em for the ladies and ppl think im gay because i dont presue a lady)
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer