Lumps on scrotum. Oozes pus when squeezed. What could it be?

Hi, recently I have begun to notice these yellow/white lumps on my scrodum. I have had these for years, but only recently I ve noticed them, some are huge and firm, but some of them are smaller and can be squeezed, but when they are squeezed, white pus comes out. Is there any way I can remove these, and what are they? Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013
Welcome to HCM,
It seems that your chronic lesions became infected resulting swollen and pus filled.
Go for antibiotic medicines for few days.
Do regular dressing with antibiotic cream after proper cleaning with anti septic lotion.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and healthy.
Ok and bye.