Lumps on roof of mouth, pain on swallowing, redness, irritation. Due to smoking cannabis?

I ve had two very small smooth lumps at the apex of the roof of my mouth, I had been smoking large quantites of cannabis around the time it occurred however I have been doing so for about a year and never experienced anything like this before. It is slightly painful but a different feeling than a soar throat and I only feel it when I swallow or apply pressure to the area. When I look under light in a mirror the area just looks red and irritated.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012