Lumps on left side of neck, pain and swelling above breast, burning and tinging on back. What it could be?

I am 32 female, 5'3" 115 pounds. I have two painful lumps moving up the left side of my neck. I've been experience pain and swelling above my breasts, they have literally grown overnight. As of this morning my abdomen under my diaphragm and ribcage has what feels like "pebbles" . Like lots of little hard pebble under my skin. My temp is low, 99.8. my feet and hand have edema, and what has been with me for over 3 weeks now is a burning, tingling sensation in the mid to upper region of the left side of my back. any thoughts are appreciated. em
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013