Lumps on jaw, jaw cancer?

hi, i have a small lump on my jaw but you cant see it by looking at me. i am 15 years old and i have chewed before but haven t frequently the past 3 months, i think im just going crazy and jumping to the worst thing but is this jaw cancer?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
At this younger age jaw malignancy is rare ... But as ur age had other rare malignancy for adamintinoma . But all swelling is not malignancy so don't hurry into diagnosis and have a consultation and hope u had some simple bone cyst or other soft tissue swelling