Lumps near anus. White warts, irritation and pain after using Podowart. HPV infection?

am a 2 year old not gay..but i was sexually harassed by ma college senior(male)...a month back i found some small lumps at ma anal are..i consulted a dermatologist ..he advised me to use podowart with vaseline...after three days of application..i now feel irritation n pain at ma anal area..i found the warts turned qn is that are these signs of warts being removed or anything else...also i hav toched thos warts with ma hand before knowing what it is..being an indian we use our hands while cleaning up while there any chance for the HPV to infect ma hands..if so what shuld i prevent it...n also plz say me whthr these warts live on ma tissue till ma death n do they hav high risk or reccurence
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012