Lumps inside my scrotum, penis, above testicles. How to cure this?

I have very small lumps on the inside of my scrotum and bottom base of my penis and top of the material above the testicles cords. Years ago I saw what appeared to be a small lump in the shape of a small worm then these lumps appeared but these can't be eggs right?! Only my girlfriend at the time ate pork and got diagnosed with trichinosis in here upper thigh area, but that's not suppose to be contagious even if I was having sex and oral sex. They seem like what may be lymphnodes but they have been there for years now. Aproximately 9 years. I have become a vegetarian hoping that they would go away and did some changes in diet. But 10 plus years later they are still here! What could be this problem and how can it be made to return to normal? They don't hurt even if I squeeze at them.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013