Lumps in the shoulders and neck. Taking sulfa antibiotics for a sinus infection. Have mitral valve prolapse, high heart rate

I have two small lumps on the left side of my neck midway between my head and shoulders. My neck has been sore this afternoon but just noticed the lumps. They are about the size of a finger tip and are close together, I can touch them both with my index and pointer finger side by side. I am currently taking a sulfa antibiotic for a sinus infection and am due to complete the medicine on Sunday. I have autonomic dysfunction and mitral valve prolapse . My heart rate is slightly high for me (in the 80 s rather than in the 60 s)- I take a beta blocker . I am 34 years old and female
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013