Lumps in the groin area. Have neurofibromatosis. Feeling tired, bone pains. Any suggestions?

hi im a 25 yr old female im a mum of three, just over 2 yrs ago i noticed i had a few lumps in my groin , whitch over time grew worse, i went to my gp and he did nothing, as i have neurofibromatosis type1 he said they were neurofibromas whitch nothin could be done, i have been back and forth and been told the same each time, but they cause me lots of pain are uncomfortable and annoyin, wen i touch these lumps very gently, i can strongly smell poo but no one else can, i also get liquid feelings in my belly too which can be very warm but sometyms very cold , its been 2 years since iv suffered with these and the pains gettin worse, its drainin all my energy and im always tired, i get realy achey bones too! cud you tell me wot this maybe please? thank u x
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013