Lumps in neck, blowing green mucus, bleeding nostril. Insight?

I have had a few lumps on the right side of my neck for quite sometime (aprox. 1-1.5 years.). I keep thinking it will just go away, it is some sort of infection, since i also blow green mucus and sometimes a little blood out of my right nostril . I have tied the two together only because, the mucus in my left nostril remains completely clear to white. I know that I should have gone to see my Doctor by now, however I always just think give it time and it will go away. Have you ever treated a patient with these sort of symptoms? If so, could you please provide some insite on the matter. Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Anne Onymous.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012