Lumps in labia majora, soreness, not fixed. What might they be?

I have two pea sized (slightly smaller) lumps in my labia majora ... interlabia sulci area (basically just to the left and slightly above my clitorus but before the pubic hair line) one came up over night (I think) the other followed within the next few days, the larger of the two is slightly sore when rolled between fingers, they are not fixed, I dont think they are hair follicles and i have had them for 10 days approx. no discolouration to skin, non protruding. ??? Can you please give me an idea of what they may be and should I head to my Dr. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012