Lumps in folds of elbows, discomfort in fingers, elbow swelling with freezing sensation. Is treatment required?

Hello. In the folds of my elbows I have an oval shaped lump. Both arms have this. My right arm I am experiencing discomfort in my index finger and thumb , My initial thought is tendonitis .. My right arm seems to be a little swollen in the elbow area (inside). I sometimes get a feeling like my whole are is swollen ( like when you walk for a long time with your arms down) and it is sometimes colder than my left arm. My Dr can not get me in until October and I can not fathom going to the ER ( high co-pay) when it may be nothing,
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
I suggest you to get your arm colour Doppler investigation for detecting the blood flow. The symptoms you give suggest of disturbance in blood flow of arteries of whole arms below elbow. And thn consult me on this site