Lumps in breast, throat and hips, feels tired, piercing stabbing pain in stomach, have IUD and anxiety. Treated by zoloft

I have a lump in my right breast, and feel lumps in my throat and above my hips on the side of my belly, I m tired all the time. My stomach has been feeling bad lately and I get a piercing stabbing pain sometimes where I get cramps. I have an IUD and anxiety issues that I was previously treated by zoloft and now am off and looking for ways to relieve stress. Do you think that these lumps could be a product of not being on anxiety medication anymore or are they a more serious problem?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012