Lumps in armpit. Done mammography and biopsy. Milky white discharge. Cause?

Hi i m 34 years .there are lumps in my armpit axilla area at both sides.last year my family physician sent me to the specialist and i went to mammography n biopsy as well .but when report came my doctor,s nurse told me on the phone that thx God it was not a cancer.there was milky whitish lightly thick fluid.but for any fear i never went to doctor for any followup.what could be cause now a days usually it is not felt but when i press it it causes pain,what should i do now
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013