Lumps at the back, swollen lymph nodes in groin, arm pit. Itching, fatigue, weightloss, constant headache. What could this be?

This is new to me, and the idea of cancer is not really something that has every crossed my mind. It is just lately in the past 6 to 9 months, I have really felt strange. I say strange as I lack a better word. I have a lump in my lower back the size of an egg, this has been there 6 months. I now also have 2 more smaller ones around I get a stabbing pain in the same region which radiates through to my back and down my leg. My lymph nodes swell in my groin peridoically, but now I have noticed it in my arm pit as well. Yesterday, I found a lump in my neck and I have a lump on my temple on my face as well. Both seriously itchy but my face more than my neck. My whole body itches horribly at times. I am also exhausted and feel like I am losing weight, constantly get headaches. I stay cold during the day but get night sweats at night, but am living in a country where waiting for a scan the right way is at least 6 months out. Should I be concerned or just wait it out???
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012