Lumps around anus. Treatment?

So i have these like lumps that are a pinkish color around my anus , they are kinda hard, it doesnt hurt at all when i touch them, and well im gay and i cant have sexual realations with my partner because of it. You see the anus has gotten tighter on the inside. Do i possible have the same lumps not only out but in my anus? What could it be? I noticed this happen after about a couple of months right after my last sexual intercourse with my partner he was kind of rough that night so maybe that explains it? Still what are the lumps exactly and what is the treatment?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of HEMORRHOIDS OF 3rd degree is the cause for your sufferings.

possible causes;

straining at with increased intra abdominal and haemorrhoidal venous pressure in conditions like
-portal hypertension
-prolonged sitting and standing

treatment option;
i would suggest you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your piles complaints without any surgery along with management.
consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints
I hope this is helpful for you, thank you