Lumps appearing on leg along the thigh, no itching, slight swelling. History of acne. Allergy symptoms?

I have lumps slowly appearing up my leg along the thigh, one has even reached the very top of my thigh against my more sensitive area. At first i thought they might be bug bites but they do not itch . They mostly just feel raw and slightly sore or swollen. The are hard to see and show no real visual sign of being there but are very stiff to touch. I am a 20 year old male with no currently none allergies to substances aside from pollen . I have had bad cases of acne on my chest and nose i have been fight for years.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
Fungal infection behaves like this
Keep area dry
no oily application
Take antifungal forcan 150 mg once a week for 3 months
Apply antifungal along the affected part
like candid oitment
for 3 months
can also use antifungal powder in affected areas